Monday 14 February 2011

Welcome to MyIntimateGuru

Hello to all. My name is Annie, Many of you know me personally and those that do I hope will be championing my new venture because you have all been nagging me for many years! especially a few of you...and you know who you are! Those that don't know me personally, I hope you will find interest in my new venture too. So.... what is "My Intimate Guru" It is going to be a book, a blog, a website, an open forum, basically a space where people can get information regarding intimacy issues, I am planning also to be available for private sessions either in person or via skype. Its new, its growing and its going to be fantastic for us all. Now this is where i need your help please. l would like you to send me any questions you have regarding sexuality, It could be anything at all but preferably something that has been worrying you, or you are curious about and you would like an answer too. It may be a burning issue or just a mild interest..please can you send them to me, either here or at Myintimateguru@gmail.com If they are true worries and you would like to hear my opinions say so and i will be happy to help in any way I can, otherwise I intend to use them as part of the book...i want to answer the questions that real people are asking....Soooooooo.......thank you in advance for your help. Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment